Friday, October 2, 2009

Late September pics of the pumpkins

Hampton loves to "touch her water" when Camden is taking a bath. It helps me that he's interested in it when I'm giving Camden a bath before Josh gets home, so it can keep Hampton occupied. However, the other day, Hampton was my official towel "getter" and holder, and I never got or held the towel; so, you can see, some days he's more interested than others.


Camden's started sitting up in her bathtub! She's such a big girl! A couple of weeks ago, she just started to sit up for Josh when he was giving her a bath, and ever since then, she prefers to sit than to lie back. She's growing up!!
Hampton wanted to sit in his Elmo chair AND in Mombi's lap . . . problem solved!
Camden's first cereal experience. She wasn't such a fan, so we've tried again a couple of times, and I'll try again next week. I'm thinking she just wasn't quite ready yet.
Hampton wears underwear now! Sometimes on just his bottom, and sometimes on his bottom and his top!

No comments:

Post a Comment